Every hospital faces unique challenges, and there’s no single design solution for any specific hospital. However, there are common elements and departmental relationships that should be maintained at most hospitals. Our healthcare team has to have a developed understanding of a hospital’s key departments to effectively plan and design an efficient and patient-friendly environment. We stay up-to-date on trends, as well as developments in technologies, including procedures, in the healthcare field.
We’ll focus on planning a different department in a hospital. With that in mind, Design Collaborative mission – to improve people’s worlds – is the first thing our healthcare team would think about when we begin designing. To achieve our mission, we focus on how we can:
• Reduce stress for patients, family and staff
• Maximize Infection Prevention
• Promote efficient and timely care
• Accommodate current and future technology and procedures
• Provide a healthy environment
Showing all 3 results